TOP O’ THE TRIVIA TO YA!
St. Patrick’s Day is only a week away! How well do you know your St. Patrick’s Day facts? Test your St. Patrick’s Day knowledge by taking this little trivia challenge! Have fun!
- What colors are in the Irish flag?
- a) Green, Yellow, and White b) Green and White c) Green, Orange, and White d)Green and Black
- What is the most popular meal served on St. Patrick’s Day?
- a) Chicken and dumplings b) Irish Stew c) Corned beef and cabbage d)Sausage and peppers
- What day is St. Patrick’s Day? (No peeking at your calendar!)
- a) April 19 b) March 19 c) May 15 d) March 17
- St. Patrick’s Day is otherwise referred to as:
- a) Irish Independence Day b) Green beer day c) Shamrock Day d) Paddy’s Day
- What was St. Patrick known for doing?
- a) Running snakes out of Ireland b) Magic tricks c) Curing sick people d)Throwing great parties
- What is supposedly at the end of the rainbow?
- a) A lake of green beer b) A pot of gold c) A field of shamrocks d) A bowl of Lucky Charms cereal
- What the heck is a shillelagh (sha-lay’-li)?
- a) A four-leaf clover b) Pot of Gold c) A large stick d) An Irish guitar
- According to legend, what happens if you kiss the Blarney Stone?
- a) Your shyness is cured b) You die c) You get deported from Ireland d) Your hair turns green
- What does the expression Erin Go Braugh mean?
- a) Go Irish! b) Ireland forever c) Luck O’ the Irish d) Love to Ireland
- Where was St. Patrick born?
- a) Ireland b) Britain c) Spain d) Scotland
- Which musical instrument is the most treasured in Ireland?
- a) violin b) drum c) bagpipes d) harp
- What happens if you don’t wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
- a) Bad luck b) You will get tripped c) You will get pinched d) You will get punched
I hope you had fun taking the test! Scroll down and check your answers below to see how well you did!
1) c 2) c 3) d 4) d 5) a 6) b 7) c 8) a 9) b 10) b 11) d 12) c