Puzzled about Medicare?
Are you turning 65, past the age of 65 and retiring, or losing employer coverage soon and need to make the transition into Medicare? If so, it’s likely that you have started to review options and have found Medicare to be a very complex, and at times complicated, system. Instead of trying to figure it all out on your own, allow our partners at LBL to help you navigate through Medicare free of charge.
Medicare: What you need to know –
- Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- The difference between Supplemental (Medigap) coverage and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Ensure that the plan you enroll in is accepted by all of your physicians
- Enrollment deadlines and penalties
- What forms are required when over 65 and leaving employer coverage
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans and determine the most cost effective option based on your current medications (and review annually thereafter)
- Sort through the many health plan options available and figure out which plan best fits your needs
- Assist you in the enrollment process from start to finish and be a resource to you on an ongoing basis. You can call us instead of the insurance company!
LBL does not charge for their services and you are welcome to visit their office, schedule a home appointment, or discuss Medicare coverage over the phone. Contact them today and let them help you put all of the puzzle pieces together!
Contact Matt McGuirk for more information.